Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weird Things

1. I love playing banjo with a metronome. I LOVE it! it's so calming

2. I love belting songs outside while I go on hikes around my property. Or sometimes i just hike and hike and hike and then stop and sing as loud as I can. it's so inspiring. and there's nothing better than inspiring yourself.

3. I have a rap song on my ipod that I didn't know existed until the day before yesterday. I discovered it while I was looking for a death metal song that i didn't know existed on my ipod so Charlie could listen to it and confirm that it was, in fact, a death metal song. haha

4. I am obsessed with the game parachute. almost worse than my obsession with tetris that one time. well.... not THAT bad...

5. I think guys covered in mud are NOT attractive. personally, I don't think that's weird but everyone else does, so there you go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have sme weird things too.
1. I love blowing bubbles and catching them in my mouth
2. I love it when you slurp up spagetti and have the sauce splatter on your face
3. I think that scroll saws are cute.

And thats about it

Skypaeo said...

:) who was that? happy comment!