Monday, February 19, 2007

Weird things

I think it would be fun if the other contributors and I all wrote a post about 5 weird things about ourselves.

here are mine

1. I love the sound it makes when you empty the recycle bin on the computer. When ever I am about to empty the bin I turn the volume on my computer WAY up.

2. If I hear a song I know on the radio I will not hesitate to sing it even if there is company in the car. I am using the term sing very loosely because I will usually butcher the words and the tune.

3. My favorite Ice cream flavor is white licorice which most people have never even heard of

4. I often wish I could make a feature length film of people just driving in cars or riding in cars or sitting in cars. No one would want to watch it save for me probabaly.

5. I don't like touching metal things, like doorknobs or car doors or lights.

1 comment:

Zu said...

i dont even know how i came across your blog (hah) but i had to comment-- white licorice? that sound amazingggg.