Sunday, October 22, 2006

ha liberation but not really

i finished i guess i'll go to bed now bleh so so bleh ugh the printers having a problem you need connection ender will save us all! break me today totally random i'm gonna die tomorrow bleh i don't wanna go to school i should just skip mindless ramblings packets and deadlines packets and deadlines have you seen my stapler? ha just a product of a delirious mind wandering farther ha. a certain calousnous. i'm getting of soon if i could just pull myself away. oh oh and i'm dreaming upside down and trying to live out loud but i should just sleep wowi'm bored but there is nothing i want to do. i'm missing a page always be wrong. why can't they see that freedom is sometimes just simply another perspective? they're gonna be home soon. bleh trying not to be but i am and i can't help it so leave me alone. ok that song is over so i'm leaving wow this waslike a bunchof meaningless junk hence the contents of my mind i swear i killed like fifty thousand brain cells over the summer because sometimes i feel so stupid. anway avoir avdasehn or whatevs

2 comments:

Skypaeo said...

I love you!! Rambling makes me so happy!

Jessica Way said...

bleh

packets and deadlines packets and deadlines